lördag 13 februari 2016

NEWS

Yesterday it was decided that I will stay in Sweden, Lund to be more precise, next semester too. Relief and excitment are two words that describe my feelings very well. It will be nice to finally settle down in some way, not always be on the go, and also to be able to enjoy the company of my friends around here for a longer period of time, not to mention have "regular" routines. My friends are excited, my brother is excited, the rest of my family is excited, I'm excited. All that is left is that I have to send one email. And then it's official.

The last few days I've been studying from 9-18 every day. Have a big exam next weekend and my friend is coming down to visit for a few days next week so I have to study a lot more now. But it's fine. It will be nice to have som days off in the middle of the week instead. I have, surprisingly, been very effective as well these last days. But today it's taking quite a lot of will power to focus. I'm taking a day off tomorrow, monday and tuesday is full days again and then on friday I will be looking through it all again. So I should be okay.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar