söndag 22 februari 2015

EDINBURGH

Ended up in Edinburgh yesterday. Got a small private guide tour by Anna. Which really helped and was great for me. Otherwise I would have got lost.
Edinburgh really is a GORGEOUS city! I really loved it! Everyone should at least once spend a day or two there. Is so worth it.
I started wondering between different second hand shops and bought myself 3 books for a price of £2. So worth it. I actually bought a book that I've been wanting for a while. I was holding it in the bookstore in Lund the day before I left thinking about buying it. Very happy I didn't 'cause now I got it for 50p.
After the second hand stores I found The Elephant House - you know where J.K.Rowling wrote the first Harry Potter book. It was a lot of people in there. I think it would have been nicer if there would be less people than it was. But it was after all a saturday. I at least got a red cup from there with a an elephant on and underneath it says The Elephant House and on the back it says Birthplace of Harry Potter. Really cool cup, I like it a lot!
Then I wandered around a bit went fast into H&M to get me some socks and tights and then met up with Anna by the Scots Monument. A very facinating monument!
We went to eat at Henderson. O my what a fantastic place!! I haven't eaten anywhere else but that place is definitely on my top one and it's going to be HARD to top it! They had a lot of vegetarian food as well as a lot of cakes. It was gorgeous.
Then we went to Waterstones, bought some books and then headed home both happy with the day.

If I ever are to study at college/university I'll definitely consider Edinburgh! Without any doubt! Just loved everything about it. And I know a few other people who would love it too..

I didn't bring my camera so I'll give you pictures next time instead.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar