tisdag 10 februari 2015

JUST A LIST


  • I have seen kids walk around in shorts since the day I got here. And let me just say it's been FREEZING outside sometimes and they still walk around in them? Insane kids. I've been covered in layers and layers of clothes and still been cold. But now with the spring breeze coming in and it actually beeing warm outside - been feeling like taking my coat off both yesterday and today. 

  • Spring is around the corner! It will probably become cold again but the snowdrops are in full blossom everywhere! And more flowers are on the way. Yay!

  • I don't think I've told you guys that I have a duvet here! OMG I LOVE IT! I sleep like a baby. 

  • I'm falling more and more in love with the hills and scenerys around here. It's beautiful!

  • I'm happy to say that I'm not at all homesick yet. Last year it started the first week and never really left for a few months. I was completely down for a loooong time. You know about that one Sofia, haha. I'm prepared it will come on day but I'm just really enjoying myself not beeing crashed. It definitely helps that I've done this before! I'm more confident in myself. 

  • I've bought 5 books since I got here. Oupsie.. Well I've read 2 of them and loved both so I have my hopes up for the next three. The one I started on yesterday is Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. I'm pretty sure they have made that one into a movie and it's supposed to be really good. But I'm definitely reading the book first. 

  • I've been drinking insanely much tea since I've got here and realized what a small bladder I actually have. Haha! 

  • Beeing here makes me miss my friends from the State. It's weird doing this without them around.
The Three Brethren



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar