måndag 23 mars 2015

AT LEAST I KNOW ONE THING

There is not so much things I'm sure about in my life right now (not that I usually am) but I'm sure about one thing; I want to stay in Scotland. In some kind of way. Maybe not as an Au Pair (allthough I have the perfect family to stay longer with) but somehow I will figure it out. 
I'm actually in the position of wanting to know what I want to study at uni so I could live in Edinburgh and study. Everyone that knows me, know that I'm a bit against going back to school (don't see the reason to rush it) but right now I'm a bit frustrated with myself to why I can't figure it out. It shouldn't be that hard right?
If that doesn't tell you how much I want to stay here then I don't know what will. 
I haven't been homesick even once since I got here. And it has been over two months since I came here. Compared to last time this is a total victory! 
Yes, mum and dad I am planning to come home for a few days this summer, no worries. 

I just wanted to put this out there, 'cause even if yesterday and today has not been all roses and fluffy clouds I still want to stay. That sure tells me something. 
I have found myself a good place! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar