tisdag 17 mars 2015

THE SAME BUT DIFFERENT

DON'T CALL IT A DREAM
CALL IT A PLAN

I have started to call a few of my dreams plans instead and I can't quite tell you what has changed, but something has. I fell more determined to go through with it.
Something else that's been on my mind is that you are able to go through with whatever you put your mind up to - very few things that you're not able to do; like turn into an asian person if you're a european. My point is that as long as you're determined nothing can stop you except you. You have all this energy given to you and if you take all that energy to go for your goal nothing and no-one can stop you except YOU! You can stop yourself from fulfill your own goals/plans/dreams. 

As long as you have your eyes on the goal and you're prepared to take different paths to get there (there is not only one way to get where you eant) you will manage. Because only can stop yourself and you know yourself so you can stop yourself from stoping. That maybe didn't make any sense, but if you understand what I mean, that's great. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar