fredag 18 september 2015

COLD, COLD, COLD AND MORE COLD

Monday evening I started feeling a bit ichy and ouchi in my throat. My hope was that it would go over after a night sleep. This was not the case. I woke up on tuesday morning feeling really terrible in my throat. I got an extra two hours off after dropping Albin off since Iain was working from home. Yet again my hope was that it would go away after a nights sleep and yet again I got disappointed. Wensday morning I woke up with my nose running as well. I worked full day, Iain had a meeting up in Edinburgh that couldn't be cancelled. In the evening I went to bed with my hope to be okay next day almost at the bottom. Oh, how right I was. Thursday morning and nothing had changed. I felt and looked awful. Yet again I worked during the day, allthough I didn't start until 10 am, thankfully. In the evening I was totally nackered!! I skyped with my parents a bit and then I went to bed. Allthough my nose, all stuffed up, didn't allow me to sleep in a looong time. This morning I woke up at 5 am and could not go back to sleep. To be able to sleep I have to be in a certain position so my nose doesn't get all stuffed. So I either have to be on my back, sit up or stand up. The last one is the best one but I can tell you that it's not easy to sleep standing. 

At the moment I just want this nasty cold  to go away so I can enjoy my weekend and the things that I had planned that I now might just have to cancel if I don't improve. I'm really exhausted but I can't sleep so I'm watching *DRUMROLL* Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers. Oh my sweet hobbits how you cheer me up! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar