måndag 7 september 2015

MURRAYFIELD & CEILIDH

Last weekend I went to Edinburgh to see the warm up game between Scotland vs Italy. We totally crushed them! 48-7!! I was so patriotic, haha. My friend Rebecka said to me, "You know, you're more patriotic than many other scotts and you're not even from here!". Took that as a compliment.
In the evening I met up with Ella and her family and we went to Glasgow - my first time there - and went to a ceilidh with their cousins. So fun!! I had blisters the next day and Ella, Nellie and their cousin had bruises on their arm. It was absolutely amazing!
On Sunday I spent the day heading back to Selkirk, with a wee stop in Edinburgh to look at walking/hiking boots and buy Dragonfly in Amber (2nd book in the outlander series). It's sooo good!!

Tomorrow in two weeks my parents are joining me in Scotland for a few days! So looking forward to it!   


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar