fredag 28 augusti 2015

EXCITED


Here we are again, at the end of another week. For me it's been a good week. I've enjoyed it. I have skyped with my parents twice to update about information when they're coming here. I think I've forgotten to mention that my parents will come to Scotland in the end of September. SO EXCITED!! So I've updated them on a few things and I can't wait to see them here. 
Oh, and tomorrow I will go to Murrayfield Stadium in Edinburgh with a friend Rebecka and watch the warm up game between Scotland vs Italy. It's gonna be great! We have seats right behind one of the goals (not sure what they call them, hehe). AND I will see my swedish friend Ella as well, either before or after, don't know yet, She is traveling around this autumn and at the moment she is in Scotland, so I got a text from her yesterday asking about if I was still here and if I wanted to met up. This weekend is going to be so good! Not to mention the last months here in Scotland. 


I realised the other day that I have less than 4 months left here.. I'm still in a bit of chock over that realisation. Where has the months gone? They just disapperead. Literally. I'm still not sure if I like it or not, I guess both. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar