tisdag 11 augusti 2015

AND I'M BACK

I've had the best time, without any doubt! There's not a single thing that I would want to change. Do you understand that? Not a single thing! It's an amazing feeling not to regret anything. I have not had a single breather except one day, which for me is totally perfect. I've been nothing but social since the day I left to the day I came back. I can't even start to count all the people I've seen. I'm really glad about that, since it has allowed me to catch up with so many friends that I've not seen in ages! There's only two people that I really wanted to see that I didn't have the chance to meet, but there's always skype.
I have to say it's good to be back. I was afraid that it wouldn't feel like I had been away, I wouldn't have needed to worry. So much has happened that I couldn't possibly not notice a difference. But it's good because I have refilled my energy now for the kids. I can feel the diffrence so clearly. Aah, sweet life.

This is how it looks country-wise (all my traveling): Scotland - Sweden (weekend) - Finland (1 week) - Sweden (2 weeks and been everywhere) - Scotland.

I'm going to try to pack up my bag now. I would say two days is not to bad for it to just lie there with everything everywhere. But it sure would be nice to have it unpacked, to be honest. But we'll see. I'll do my best to convince myself to unpack.
Oh, and I'll try to put up some pictures in the next couple of days.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar