onsdag 19 augusti 2015

HAPPY

Lately I've been told that I'm a very happy person. I don't seem to have any "issues". Well I AM a very happy person and I do have issues. I just don't let them become my first priority. My first priority is to be happy. Do things that make me happy. Do things for others, 'cause that sure makes me happy. You could say that is selfish, and in some way I guess it is, but it's also a win-win for both parties. Being positive instead of negative (trust me, I can be very negative) makes such a big difference for my daily life and for people around me. I'm working on it every day, it's something that I will work on till the day I die, and it's paying off little by little. And regarding my "issues". Instead of letting them overwhelm me I try to fix them, it might take some time and curage. But still, that's how you learn in life! You can't just push them away, they will come back, but you can't let them take over your life either. Sadly, I feel that a lot of people nowadays stare to much/put to much thoughts on the "what if's" and forget to live for them instead. It's a great adventoure not to know exactly what will happen and how boring would life be if you knew every little thing that would happen? Hey? If I would think of all the "if's" I would go mad. Completely mental! I guess what I'm trying to say is, just live! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar