måndag 24 augusti 2015

WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU FORGET TO PUT THE ALARM

My plan on Saturday was to go up to Edinburgh. When I woke up I became aware off that it was not morning, it was almost noon. So instead of rushing up I decided to stay in bed a wee while longer and maybe go on Sunday or next week.
So I changed my plans and ended up going on a long walk instead, exploring parts/surroundings of Selkirk I hadn't been in yet. Was gone all the afternoon. Walked all the time except half an hour when I just sat on the top of an hill resting with sheep. And ofc I had forgot to charge the battery to my big camera so took photos with my phone instead. My feet were not aching when I came back but I was a bit tired. It was well worth all the walking! It was absolutely beautiful!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar