torsdag 20 augusti 2015

A FEW MEMORIES

So here are a few random pictures (there's quite a few more but don't have acces to them at the moment) from my vacation. 


On my way from Edinburgh Airport! You get a lovely view when you're up in the air. How I love you Scotland!
 Turning Torso in Malmö down by the harbor.
 Met up with my german friend Till in Malmö. Haha, he has not changed at all since I saw him last.
 In Finland with my bonnie lass Anni! I started eating pringles again, oupsie. Such a lovely time!
 Anni is pointing at the water and telling me; "There is water". Oh, how smart you are..
Åhus beach. Have spend a great deal of time here when I was younger. Hadn't been there in 2 years? Allthough we left quite quickly since it started to pour down. (You can see the rain clouds right?)
Saw this LOVELY lassie again after over a year apart! We had so much fun! 

Went to Mellbystrand with youngest sibling and my parents to have an evening picnic. Very lovely!
Went back the next evening by myself to see the sunset.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar