fredag 17 juli 2015

I'M ON HOLIDAY!

I am now (well yesterday evening) officially on holiday!! Say what?? And by the end of this day I will be on Swedish grounds. How weird is that? Cause at the moment I'm laying in my bed, woken up by the rain. I could sleep another two hours but I don't feel like it really. But I've only sleept 5 hours which will hit me later today. But that's OK cause I'm on HOLIDAY!!! Not had holiday since November and my last proper proper holiday (me being able to decide what to do whenever I feel like doing it) since I was 14! I'm so excited and nervous!!  Hihihi! and I have packed! I packed after 1 am but still, it's all packed.
There's a few more things that I need to do and then I'm done and ready to head of. See you soon Sweden and Finland!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar