onsdag 8 juli 2015

JUST NOTHING BUT PERFECT

What a great weekend I had! Do you wanna know what I did? I did absolutely NOTHING. Well I did a few things, but they barely count, haha. Nothing was planned for the weekend. Nothing. I like writing that word at the moment. Has such a nice vibe to it in this situation. I watched New Girl, finished my book "Eleanor & Park" and started on a new one, answered all my letters (I still got one to send off to Greece, hopefully I'll get time to do that tomorrow), turned off my alarm and my phone, listened to music, wrote, finally came around to clean my ever-so-dirty room, ate strawberries/cream/ice-cream (HEAVEN) and then I did absolutely nothing. Shall I remind you that those few things happened over three days? Oh, what a splendid weekend I had! 

This week has been the first whole week with the kids on holiday. It's been really good actually. Started at noon on monday, yesterday and today I have worked 8-18 and tomorrow I will start at noon again. So it has been a good week so far. I didn't think I was able to love the kids more, but apperently I can. They've been on my nerves as well ofc, but I haven't expected anything else. We do spend a lot of time together. 

Yesterday I went for a walk and this was my view(!)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar