onsdag 15 juli 2015

2 DAYS TO GO

Tomorrow evening I will finally have vacation. I'm off for three weeks and including weekends it will be almost 4 weeks! I'm quite excited.
Yesterday while working so much happened so when the day finally came to an end I felt like I've been going non-stop for two days. But hey-ho it went all fine in the end.
So I'll be leaving for Sweden in two days. That's so crazy. It feels like I booked the tickets last week! The time has really just flown by. I'm still trying to catch up!
You know the saying "Time flies when you're having fun."? Couldn't agree with it more at the moment! I'm quite certain the next three weeks will disappear before I've even noticed they've been here. But that's how it's supposed to be, 'cause then I know I've actually had a good time!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar