onsdag 1 juli 2015

LONG TIME NO SEE

It's been ages. I know. But as you don't know I've been really busy. Tomorrow it's my last working day (or more like busy day) in a long time. I've been occupied for the last 3(?) weeks non-stop. Let's be honest, I'm exhausted and need a looong sleep!
To just share a few things with you; common riding, Sweden, midsummer, party, walks, sister, friends, working, things to keep my humanity sane; like sleep, etc.

On Friday I don't have anything planned! My first day in (which seems like forever) with NOTHING planned except my books, movie, sleep and perhaps a walk. After Friday I will take care of the letters that have piled up on my desk, not to mention my messy room (looking forward to find a few things that I can't find at the moment).

However, today I went for a walk in the heat wave that has arrived in Scotland this week! I was sweeting like a pig before I even started, but I went for it anyway. How lovely it was! It was totally worth getting drenched in my own sweat! Here's you're proof.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar