lördag 30 januari 2016

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION 2015

When 2015 began I gave myself a New Years resolution. Not one that I'll for sure break, but one that I'll be able to keep. I was going to read as many books as I turned, in age, that year. So I had to read at least 21 books last year. Did I manage to keep it? You bet I did!! And I'm also going to do the same for this year! So this time, I'll have to beat 22. Quite positive I can make it!

Here's my list of books read during 2015:
  1. Predikanten - Camilla Läckberg
  2. One Million Lovely Letters - Jodi Ann Bickley
  3. The Best thing that Never Happened To Me - Laura Tait & Jimmy Rice
  4. Summer With My Sister - Lucy Diamond
  5. Just One Day - Gayle Forman
  6. Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
  7. The Rosie Project - Graeme Simsion
  8. The Curvy Girls Club - Michele Gorman
  9. The Rosie Effect - Graeme Simsion
  10. Thursdays In The Park - Hilary Boyd
  11. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
  12. If You Could See Me Now - Cecilia Ahern
  13. Making Your Mind Up - Jill Mansell
  14. All I Know Now - Carrie Hope Fletcher
  15. Where Rainbows End - Cecilia Ahern
  16. The Girl You Left Behind - Jojo Moyes
  17. Dream A Little Dream - Giovanna Fletcher
  18. Eleanor & Park - Rainbow Rowell
  19. Outlander - Diana Gabaldon
  20. It Started At Sunset Cottage - Bella Osborne
  21. Dragonfly In Amber - Diana Gabaldon
  22. The Woman Who Stole My Life - Marian Keyes
  23. Voyage - Diana Gabaldon
  24. Dream A Little Christmas Dream - Giovanna Fletcher 
  25. Where She Went - Gayle Forman

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar