torsdag 21 januari 2016

TO BIT OFF MORE THAN ONE CAN CHEW / TA SIG VATTEN ÖVER HUVUDET

It's been a bit dead here since I moved to Sweden. At the moment is 'cause I'm settling in as best as I can in my room, with my corridor neighbours, at university, getting used to having homework again and still trying to understand that it will take some time before I see Schottish hills again. But I'm fine except that I still got the cold - not sure if I have mentioned it before - but I think it might be gone soon. At least I hope so 'cause blowing my nose every five minutes it's not that much fun. It's been so bad that I've decided to study in my room instead of going to the library - so I won't disturb anyone. During clases there's not that much that I can do about it but I didn't have any clas yesterday, today and I don't have any tomorrow. So so far I'm getting to know this four walls quite well.

With Uni and Spanish I feel like I have bitten off more than I can chew at the moment. I have a lot of  proper studying to do in the next few months!! Especially with the grammar. I've never had any intrest in grammar - and I still don't - and it's horrendously boring! But sooner or later I'll have to learn. And to be honest, I prefer sooner than later. 

Now I'm gonna watch a movie, go to sleep and when I wake up I have a date with grammar. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar