torsdag 22 december 2016

CHRISTMAS IS COMING

Last week I applied for a break from my studying in Malmö. So happy about my decision. I'll finish this term though, so I officially end the 13th of Januari. One exam out of four is done for this course. I'm almost finished with the second one exam, the third one we've started and the fourth I can't really start on until we've completely decided what to use on the third exam.

So, now that I don't have any school in the spring I went, yesterday, to a job intervju. And today I signed the papers. Yay! Feels good and I'm excited and nervous to start working in January. But I will only be working during the spring. In the autumn I plan to apply to Kristianstad. I've heard its better there, the program.

What also happened yesterday was that Simon left with his family and friends of the family to Vietnam. They are going to be there over Christmas and New Years. So I'm not seeing him in three weeks. I'm happy for him, ofc, but I also miss him. Can't wait for him to be back so I can hug him really hard so I break his ribs. Not really, but I do wish that the time will fly fast so I can see him. Now we'll have to speak over the phone. I dislike talking on the phone, but at the same time I'm looking forward to it.
As much as I hate being away from each other I think it's a good thing too. It makes me realize how much i care for him and I can feel the butterflies in the pit of my stomach when I think about seeing him again.

Well, that's all for me. I have a headache that won't go away so I'll sleep it of now and tomorrow it's time for Christmas at my aunts place. Can't believe it's Christmas already..

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar