söndag 19 februari 2017

BACK ON IT

I can announce that I'm done with Malmö University. Feels so good to write it. It's been a while, but anyway. It's a fantastic feeling & I'm not sad at all that I quit. I got a job in Hjärup and I'll be there until may probably. So just enough since I've realised that I don't want to study to be a nursery teacher. I want to study something that is being taken seriously (both work & education) & that I will enjoy. I have a hunch of what I want to do but I'll keep it for myself for a while longer, but I can tell you it includes moving to another city. But since Simon has 5 semesters, including this one, left so it's not something that will happen in the nearest future. But it is nice to have some kind of plan. But the best part is that I don't have to stress about deciding.

The last week I've been missing Scotland so much. Especially Edinburgh. All I want to do is buy myself a ticket & go. Just leave & maybe not come back in a while? That would be very nice. I feel so at home in that city. I can relax & be myself. It's definitely my kind of city.

Now I'm off over to my friend. We're going to have a dubble date and the men are in charge of the cooking. So nice, haha.





Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar