tisdag 14 mars 2017

SO MUCH IS GOING ON

There's so much going on in my life right now. But it can all be traced back to work. I can tell you that this place it's not on the top five of my best places. But finally (today) I found out some good news! So now it all feels much more bearable. I think I can actually manage now. It's such a nice feeling! I like my colleagues but the others I don't have that much sympathy for, at least not all of them. But that's a story I won't tell here.

Otherwise I can tell you that last weekend I was up in the northern parts of Sweden watching Vasaloppet. It's a 90 km cross-country competition on skis. It's so cool and there's 15 800 who register. I think this year had around 14 500 that came to the start. I sadly lost my video from the start otherwise I would have shown it. It was so worth roadtripping up there in a car with four energetic and nervous guys! They're so funny together, haha. I had a good time, with lots of driving and cheering on everyone. Would be happy to do it again.

This coming weekend it's time to drive up to Öland again to go to a baptism and a birthday party. Really looking forward to it and to get away from work and things that remind me of work. To just be able to be and not feel any pressure or fall back in thoughts that I should avoid while being off.

To remind myself, and everyone else, of how beautiful Öland is I'll add a picture that my friend took of a magical sunset on Skördefesten.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar