onsdag 22 mars 2017

NERVES

Tomorrow I'm gonna talk to my boss and quit. I already told her that on Monday but she wanted to talk to me, and try to convince me to stay I guess. I have agreed to that, but I won't be convinced. I'm going to quit the place the that makes me so very mad and grumpy, and finally feel happy again! I'm gonna print out the paper, sign it and hand it to her tomorrow at the end of our talk. Then I can finally start counting down the days. It's going to feel so good! I just wish the conversation was over now, because I'm already nervous about talking to her. 
Tomorrow and on Friday will be two looong days at work. But then it will finally be weekend again and we're off (again) for the weekend. This time to northern of Småland to see a friend!

On another matter, tonight Sofia and Jeff is coming over to Simons dorm kitchen and then we are going to watch The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers! So looking forward to it! We will order pizza and watch one of the best movies I know. Can't get better than that! 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar