tisdag 21 mars 2017

A WHOLE YEAR!

(I was supposed to upload this yesterday, but I forgot.)

This day is a day that I haven't been able to envision myself in and it's a day I used to think would not arrive in many years.
When I moved to Sweden/Lund one year and four months ago I could never (!!) have forseen this. Never. In my head and mind I was not there and it definitely did NOT suit my plans for the future. I was just going to live in Lund for 6 months and then move abroad again, this time to Latin America. And then I hoped to get accepted to Uni in Edinburgh, Scotland. But, holy macarony, my plans changed in just a few months. It changed from living in a suitcase to meeting someone that would make me unpack my suitcases and stay in Sweden. Willingly stay. There's times when the urge of moving abroad (especially to Scotland) gets really big, but it's duable and worth staying because Simon is just wonderful. I love him very much and I'll gladly give up living abroad for him, as long as I can travel from time to time instead. Hehe. I still got the travel bug and it's not easy, if not impossible, to get rid of. 

This year has passed so quickly and I'm amazed over how much you can learn about someone in that time, but also how it feels like you've just scratched the surface of a persons personality and what you know about them. I learn new things every day. It's quite amazing. But it also makes me think about how complex a person is and how complex I must be. And I can guarantee that I'm complex since I can't even understand myself from time to time. 

There's been ups and downs over the year but if I put away my summer job, this job and my studies it's been an amazing year with so many new things learned, new friends and roadtrips with Simon. And to be honest, I can't wait for more of it! 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar