måndag 12 januari 2015

IM MOVING IN ONE WEEK...

...TO SCOTLAND.

For me that's insane.
I'm thrilled, excited, nervous and can't wait to go. I live for adventure and am really happy about this decision. So needless to say I was in need of a change from all the "normal" stuff at home.
I've really been a pain in the ass (sorry about the language) for the family, at work AND myself. I've been letting my frustration (my boredome) go out over others. How immature but unfortunentely true.
I'm really happy about the long break that I got over New Years, was so in need of that! That was my longest break since I came home from the States. Well, yes, I've had a break here and there but not for over a week! And trust me when I say that we do need that! Well, most of us. I love working and using my physical strenght, going to bed exhausted and knowing you've done a good job that day is really satisfying, but sometimes you just got to relax and take care of yourself. So that's what I was doing. Now I'm ready to go on to the next job.

LIVING MY DREAM!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar