torsdag 22 januari 2015

LAURA TAIT & JIMMY RICE



THE BEST THING THAT NEVER HAPPENED TO ME

Bought this book a few days ago and finished it on tuesday (could have finished it earlier but I didn't want to finish it after just two days). Been reading it when I was at my brothers and then on the airplane. It was so good and I really enjoyed reading it. I good a good surprise 'cause after just have read the prolouge (that's 1 ½ page) and one page in Chapter 1 I was stuck and wanted to keep reading. Usually it takes me some pages to get into the book. Such a nice surprise. This book is worth reading!

I really fancy the front cover and the fact that it's written by two persons. Always been wondering how that would be. You can't just write whatever you like then. But after reading this book I've realized it can turn out sooo flipping great!

I'll write down the back of the book for you.


"Everyone remembers their first love.Holly has learnt that life isn't about seizing the moment. She might have harboured dreams about travelling the world as a teenager, but she let go of those - just as she let go of Alex.

But what if the feeling never really went away?Alex want to make every moment of his new job count. It's a fresh start in a new city, and he knows that moving to London has nothing to do with Holly. Well, probably.

How do you know if it was meant to be ... or never meant to happen at all?"

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar