tisdag 27 januari 2015

MAYBE IT'S NOT AS WEIRD AS I THINK IT IS?

So the 1st of January I got my period. What a way to celebrate the New Year right? Then of course I had it longer than usual as well. Because why not? Now, 2 ½ weeks later I have it again! What the... Maybe it's 'cause I moved and the body syncs with outher female bodies? 
So I got it sunday evening. That night was terrible. Not the cramps, I had taken a pill. But I turned out beeing sick for the night. I was sweeting, freezing, couching, sleeping very very very light = waked up every few minutes, fever (I didn't take my temperature but it was definitely fever), and so on. It was awful. But in the morning I was fine. It was like nothing had happened! Weird but I'm glad it didn't last. 
I woke up tonight as well around 5-ish. Went to the bathroom and then fell asleep again. So it's going in the wright direction. 

About my cramps though. For every time I get my period it gets worse and worse. It hurts more and more all the time. Sometimes it stays at one level of cramp for a few months and then it kicks in and gets worse. Mum and dad has been telling me the whole fall to go and check it up, but of course I never went. I regret it now. I'll check it up when I get home and hope they will be able to solve it for me. 'Cause it gets so bad so I can barely stand sometimes. But well, if I lived with it for this long now I can live with it for a few more months. 

So here you guys, reading about my menstruation. It's sooo fun. Did you sence me beeing sarcastic? Well, you're right. Not so fun for you, But hey, there is worse things that I could write about. 

Oh, before I forget. I went Sunday evening to the Baptist Church, just 5 minutes from where I live. They were all so very nice and welcoming! Sweden, you should learn from them. I literally just went inside the door and someone picked me up and introduced me to everyone. So very nice. They invited me to an alpha course tonight. They said there would be some people in my age and some older as well. So yeah, I'm heading there tonight and hoping to make some new friends. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar