söndag 3 maj 2015

IIHF: AUSTRIA VS SWEDEN

AND ANOTHER WIN FOR SWEDEN! 
We totally owned the game! After the first 15 minutes we were in controll of the game for the rest of the time. I mean, it was so fun to watch. I laughed through most of it, to be honest. And #9 Forsberg made a hat trick! I'm so stunned and amazed 'cause he's as old as I am! How is that even possible at this age?! 

What I like about the the hockey in Sweden is that we have great old players and great young players coming in. We just switch out a great player for another great player. And this year we have a lot of young players on the ice. And I have to say they're coping with coming from the junior team to the senior team really well. We have a lot of team spirit this year! 

The only thing I've been missing these two games and I'll miss during a few games this week, is my Tre Kronor Jersey! I'm so excitied to wear it for a game! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar