lördag 16 maj 2015

WHATEVER'S HAPPENING RIGHT NOW

I've not really written anything in a while. I'm sorry about that, so here we go. 
A few things has happened since I last actually wrote something. There's some good things and some bad things. Sadly the bad things tend to take overhand right now. But I'll give it some time and then I'll be on top again. 

Here's a few of "all the bad things" happening lately.
If you haven't heard it we, sadly, got kicked out yesterday of the World Championship by Russia.  I have so mixed feelings about the whole thing. What I'm most upset about is that we didn't even make it till the semi-finals. But I'm also really crossed with the judge from the game yesterday. He was on our back the whole first period for insignificant things that, so far in the Championship, should not be so big things. If he would be in the same room I would have punched him.
Another thing is that two family memebers have been in the hospital this week. So that feels great..
And then my hockey jersey came today and of course it's WAY to big and when I went to the website to find out how to return it for a smaller size I found out that I'm not able to return it becuase I had put a print on the back! Aaaah! So stupid! The bright side is that it will still fit me if I ever get pregnant.. 


Let's leave the bad news and go to the brighter ones! 
I had a lovely chat with Anni earlier tonight. Was a while ago since we skyped so that was nice. Always a blast talking to her. 
I recieved all flag patches I ordered. Only two flags to left to put on my duffel bag and then I'm all done. I can't wait to go down to England, Ireland and Finland so I can put them on as well! 
I also recieved my tote bag! It's just (was) a plain one. Nothing on it until I worked my magic with a permanent marker so now it has a lot of sayings/quotes by me/friends/ favorite movies. I'll take pictures of it and show it to you. Because it turned out really great and I can't wait to use it! Haha. Hopefully I'll have a chance tomorrow! 
AND today I went in to Galashiels with Anna and the kids. When we were in Tesco I saw Carrie Hope Fletcher's book All I Know Now that I've been wanting to buy since it came out. But I haven't done it since I've told myself I have to read all of my unread books waiting for me first. But then since this week has not really gone my way I decided I needed something to cheer my up and I went for it. Anna was so very, very kind and bought the book for me! They're so great to me! So it's now in my possession and I've started to read it a bit and already laughed. So quite excited to read the rest! 


And finally some other news, that might not happend, but hey I think it's worth sharing. Remember this is big ifs(!!!) so it might not happen! 
I've found an education that I might be intrested in. It's in Gothenburgh and it's called International Language Programme/Internationella Språkprogrammet. It will allow me to study language (tada..) and I can still travel (study abroad) at least one time during those three years. How amazing is that?! So if I'm still intrested in a few months I will apply next year and hope I get in for the fall term in 2016. 
So that brings me to, what should I do with my self in the spring of 2016? My brain straight took me to Italy and learn italian. Always wanted to learn italian. And I've found something that sounds to good to be true and I'm still waiting for a catch to show up. But if I'm still intrested in Italy, in a few months as well, I'll apply and cross my fingers that they accept me. 
Remember BIG IFS! It all depends on where my brain wants to take me. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar