onsdag 20 maj 2015

MY CURRENT JOB PHASE

I've been here over 4 months now. I can't believe it. I just came. It literally feels like I arrived a month ago. It's so weird when the time decides to go faster than you. Somehow it always manage to surprise me when it does. I should get used to it soon. Right? 
Another thing that is hard for me to grasp is that if I wouldn't have stayed longer I would head home in two months!! It feels sooo weird thinking that since I just recently got into a my next job-mood-phase. Let me explain. I have different job phases I go through. So recently I hit the phase of "everything-is-the-same-week-in-and-out-and-I-know-the-routines-by-heart-so-I'm-a-bit-bored".
It will go over soon, so I'm not worried. But it will be nice to have a long weekend off in Sweden in a few weeks. My mind and body needs a bit of a longer trip to calm down a bit. It wants to go out on a new adventure. Haha. The feeling off being on your way is excellerating! 
(Somewhere between Reykjavik and Copenhagen last summer.)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar