torsdag 29 oktober 2015

GRATEFUL

The last two days I've been looking through and clearing out pictures on my computer - I'm so amazed that it's still alive.. my computer I mean - and so many feelings have passed through me. Happiness, sadness, longing, content, laughs, weirdness, gratefullness. You name it and I have probably felt it. I'm so, so greatful to have been able to do all the things that I've done in a very short time in my life, no matter what the after affecte have been and how poor I have been. Ofc there is things that if I would relive it again I would do different, a bit more money would have helped sometimes, but at the same time it has thought me a thing or two about money. 
As my mum said the other day when we were talking about my uni plans in the spring: "It's really good to put away just a little bit of money all the time. But you really know how to live life." My respons? "Eeh, thanks mum. I'm not sure what you're implying but I'll take it as a compliment." Haha! 
I'm really happy and content with what I've learnt and achieved in my life. Who would have thought that 2 1/2 years after my graduation I would have lived in not ONE but TWO countries, Sweden not included. Not me! Three years ago I would have been happy with just one. And if I have any say in my life in the future, there will be more!

I'm really looking forward to the winter, Christmas and snow! The first time we got snow when I lived in Baltimore I went NUTS. Me and Sofia we had just had the previous night/day a H.P marathon! We were acting americans and ordered pizza to the door even though the pizzeria was only 5 minutes away, haha. And what did we see in the morning?? SNOW!! We decided to walk to the local shop and buy something so we could walk in the snow with a purpose. Haha, as if you actually need a purpose for that. In the evening Clau and Anni came over and we watched a movie and ordered some more food. Absolutely brilliant!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar