onsdag 7 oktober 2015

IKEA & JULMUST

This Sunday I went to IKEA with anna and the kids. It was great to feel a bit Swedish again. What I've not realized is that it's less than 2 months till December which means that it's only 2 1/2 moths till CHRISTMAS!  I only first realized this when I came to the very end in the store where they had Christmas stuff everywhere!  I felt so Christmasy when I bought 21 bottles of JULMUST (it has to last till Christmas and I realized first when I came home that I should maybe have bought another package of 18 bottles..). It's a Swedish Christmas soda and it's sooo good! I also bought ginger thins and candles. They were supposed to smell like "winter", they didn't, but the glass holder was so nice so I bought them anyway, haha. Just to put it out there, they were cheap.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar