onsdag 11 november 2015

DAYTRIP TO CARLISLE, ENGLAND

Two weekends ago me and Christina went on a day trip to Carlisle. I had realised the day before that I haven't been down in England yet, and it's not long until my time here is over (to sad to even think about at the moment). So I texted two friends if they wanted to join, crossing my fingers that at least one could even though it was very spontaneous and last minute. Christina could join and she asked me what I was going to there and my best answer was "Sightseeing". Haha. Great Sofie, just great. 

The day came and we both enjoyed it thoroughly! Such a nice, warm, cozy city with a lot of alleys, just like Scotland, and the best second hand bookstore I've EVER been in!It was a very fun and clumsy - from my part; twice I hit down things from shelves and in the end of the day I spilled half of my coffee in my lap.. - day. 

Oh I have to mention something. It was hilarious too see the drastic difference in scenery between Scotland and England. Almost immediately all the beautful hills turned into flat, foggy, "miserable" fields. Haha, I didn't know it was THAT drastic change! However, here you have some pictures off Carlisle. 






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar