tisdag 17 november 2015

FIRST SNOW

You wanna know what happened this weekend??? I'll tell you even if you don't want to hear it, mohaha. It was SNOWING!!! Just for about two minutes and most of it was rain-snow, "snöblask" as we say in Sweden. But still!! I had planned to go for a cycle up to the loch so I went out and I just came to the top of the hill and these clouds appeared on the horizone - it was even darker in real life.

 I stood and watched it for a few minutes, completely amazed. When I felt the first raindrops coming I cycled back down and this is how it looked like over the cemetery. Pitch black. If the sun wouldn't have been behind me I promise you it would have been dark as in the middle of the night, even though it was mid day only.
I just managed to get inside when the sky opened up and the rain just poured down! And eventually a bit of snow joined in.

1 kommentar: