tisdag 24 november 2015

VEGETARIAN/VEGAN DOCUMENTARIES


So I just wanted to make a list of documentaries recommended to watch from a bunch of people and the internet. It's more for me, so I remember them. I've always written them down but keep losing the notes, haha. Have seen three on this list and there's one I can't remember that I've also watched. The next one on my list to watch is "Cowspiracy". Was going to do it last weekend but was way to busy, so hopefully this weekend. I can't watch them all in a row, that would be hard and to much information at once so half of it would just run out of my brain again. So a little at the time. 
  • The Ethics of What We Eat
  • Meat the Truth
  • Blackfish
  • Earthlings
  • Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret 
  • Live and Let Live
  • Food, Inc.   - Check
  • Forks Over Knives
  • Vegucated
  • Food Matters  - Check
  • Supersize Me
  • Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days
  • The Future of Food Ingredients
  • Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead
  • Hungry for Change
  • 101 - Reasons To Go Vegan - Check

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar