tisdag 9 juni 2015

10

1. What is your first memory?
Eeeeh... I'm not sure. I have glimpses here and there from when I was around 3?

2. How did you look exactly one year ago?





















3. When you had rapid heartbeat last?
When I was at the airport waiting for me friends to come thourgh the doors.

4. What do you look forward to right now?
Common Ridings on friday and then my vacation next weekend. I'm off to Sweden! 

5. What are you doing in few years?
Hopefully I will have started university, maybe even graduated, traveled more and hopefully still live abroad!

6. What is your worst habit?
Not being able to say no, even if I have a lot to do. I'm getting better, but have quite far to go still.

7. Your last meal if you can choose freely.
Meatballs, chocolate, cake, tea.

8. Tell us three things we don't know about you!
My room is always a mess, I'm a hopeless romantic (a few of you already know this) and last but not least I tend to skip a few pages in every other book when it gets to intense. (I know, I know.. How can I! I try to stop myself!)

9. What are you afraid of?
The dark, horror movies, not being able to travel anymore.

10. Who would play you in the movie of your life?
I like Anne Hathaway, but she doesn't look at all like me. But hey, it's my movie. I can choose whoever I want. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar