måndag 1 juni 2015

PRODUCTIVE DAY

Today has been a productive day but not an intense one. Just a good-stress-free-productive day. So I'm quite content with myself right now. The weekend was also a very productive. So I can't complain over the last 4 days really. Which feels really good. 

I'm sitting right not listening to the kids run in and out of their rooms and talking like no one can hear them, they're supposed to be in their beds, sleeping. To be honest it's starting to become a little bit irretating, since it's a lot of slamming doors. But I'm gonna turn up the music and pretend like they're not there. 
FYI I love the kids, sometimes they just manage to get on my nerves. Which recently they've been pretty good at. I'm in so need of a smaller vacation. Quite looking forward to do some traveling soon. A little bit over 2 weeks and I'll go on a mini vacation!
It will be nice going away from this miserable, cold wheater here (allthough I'm not sure is any better in Sweden). I don't mind rain or wind, but when it's been the same for more then a month your mood start to hit a low point. We've had a few days with splendid wheater; sun, warm, no wind, t-shirt/short days. But they've been few and not enough to keep everyones mood up. Like right now we have a rain/wind storm going on. It's just pouring down and changing direction because the wind is going mental. 
I don't know how to capture rain on a camera, but imagine you not being able to see through the rain, and there you go. That's my view right now.

I finally have had rubarb crumble again! On friday I made a rubarb/strawberry crumble! Sooo good. I've had at least one portion every day. There's lots of it left so I'm definitely having some every day for the rest of the week as well. Rubarb is the best! And it's so easy to make a crumble out of it. I was a bit nervous that it wouldn't turn out any good since it was my first time making it but the result is absolutely F A N T A S T I C ! 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar