onsdag 3 december 2014

IT'S STARTING TO APPEAR BEFORE ME - 21 DAYS LEFT

My future (that sounds actually so weird to me to say that) is starting to get clear for me. You should read that with a bit of sarcasm. So you know. 
Well, I know now what I'm going to do next autumn at least. I'm off to a place called Huntingdon outside of Cambridge in England. The plan is to work for a family who lives there. I'm not gonna write to much about them here, there's something called privacy guys. But I can tell you that I feelt that we clicked in a lot of ways. Hopefully it will still be there when I go there. It's a few months left, around ten months. That's not a problem for me at all. I actually like it. It gives me time to adjust to it and not just rush into it, as I usually do. So I see this as a huge step for me to actually have plans for next fall. I don't think I've ever had plans this far ahead since, well, ever? 

This day has been really, really good despite my period that started today. I knew it was coming today, been grumpy and a pain in the ass for my family (and me) the last week. I've been relaxing, cleaning the house, taking out the dogs, drinking tea, eating Lindt Sea Salt chocolate, made dinner, went to the grocery store, left a cv at the grocery store, washed some clothes and now I'm sitting in the kitchen listening to music (right now it's Olly Murs, such a good guy - don't know him personally but his music), drikning tea, eating pumpkin seeds, knitting on a scarf to my sister, candles lit everywhere and just waiting for my family to come home. What a good day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar