lördag 20 december 2014

SCOTLAND - 4 DAYS LEFT!

4 DAYS LEFT TO CHRISTMAS!! How amazing is that?! The time really has passed by with in 120 km/h. I love it. But now it can slow down a little bit so we can really enjoy christmas to it fullest! I'm gonna work two more days and then I'm free for 6 days and then I have one more day to work and then I'm done! Then I'm free till the 7th of january 2015. 
I'm gonna work at the school for 2½ weeks after new years and then, people, I'm gonna move to Scotland. I'm moving to Scotland to take care of two kids.
I never thought I would be an au pair again but long story short I am. I know I wrote about Huntingdon earlier and that's still going to happen. So I'm basically gonna be gone for about 1½ year. But ofc I'm gonna come home at least once. I'm hoping twice, once in the summer and once during Christmas. 
So I'm basically going to pack my stuff again in less than a month and move for the 9th(?) time in my life. I'm ofc gonna pack my tea and my cozy sweaters. Don't wanna live without them. 

I can tell you all now that this is not gonna turn into an 'au pair blog'. I'm gonna keep wiriting whatever I feel like and it might be about the kids but it's probably mainly gonna be about..? Well, I don't even know if we can put a topic to what I'm writing about now. So, it's gonna be about whatever that comes to my mind. 

Our beautiful Christmas Tree! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar