lördag 27 december 2014

MY "AU PAIR" FRIENDS

I probably wont find any "Au Pair" friends when I go to Selkirk. Because there is only around 6000 people living there. But I'm not sure I want to find any new ones. I'm more than pleased with my current "Au Pair" friends and I know I can always talk to them if I need to talk about kids and other stuff that always come up when beeing an Au Pair.
But I need some friends there to survive, otherwise I will be on my way home 'cause I can't live without friends for long. So it's good that I'm a social person. Makes finding friends there not to hard hopefully.

I booked my flight ticket on Christmas Eve. So know it's only the packing, bank and a few other stuff left. But all the major things are done!

I skyped with Anni tonigt. I miss that girl so incredible much. She is such a good person and always makes me smile. Whenever we have talked I always have a smile on my face.
I also met up with my friend Petra today, she is the same. Always happy after I've meet her.
I really have so good persons in my life.

No red thread as usuall in my text. But my thoughts never have a read tread so it's no surprise.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar