onsdag 31 december 2014

MY NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS


Got the idea from Carrie Hope Fletcher. She read this year 22 books, because that was how old she would become this year. I liked that idea so I'm going to have that for next year. 
So I have a few resolutions during 2015: 
  • Read at least 21 books 
  • Have fun
  • See Anni
  • Buy books
I think I'll manage thoose without any problem. It always feel better when you can manage to keep the resolution when they actually are things that are sustainable over a year and are fun. Not on the "I Have To Do List". Something that will make you feel good and not bad over. For me it has always become something of bad joke. So last year I had none but ended up deciding to have this year and ONLY fun things. And things that are not hard for me to keep. 

I'm not sure how many books I've read during this year, but I have a few books that I want to read during 2015.
  • The Book Thief - Markus Zusak
  • All I Know Now: Wonderings and Reflections On Growing Up Gracefully - Carrie Hope Fletcher
  • Looking For Alaska - John Green
  • One Million Lovely Letters - Jodi Ann Bickley
  • Dead Silence - Kimberly Derting
  • The Last Echo - Kimberly Derting
  • Desires Of The Dead - Kimberly Derting
  • Me Before You - Jojo Moyes
  • Dream A Little Dream - Giovanna Fletcher (!!!!)

Giovanna Fletcher is gonna release a new book! That's AMAZING! The 18th of June I will be able to buy it!! I'm quite sure I'll pre order it. Okay I'm 100% sure I'll pre order it. Can't wait to have it in my G.F collection! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar