tisdag 7 april 2015

TTB, A CHANGE IN PLAN AND EDINBURGH

Sorry, for not writing in a while. As you know my brother has been here and it's been quite an intresting week with some not planned happenings. So I worked last wensday as normal and then on thursday night I woke up a few times by my throat hurting pretty badly. But since the weather was incredible, and this was the only day we could, we walked up The Three Brethren anyways. Well, I convinced Sebastian. It was gorgeous up there! It was warm (like summer) and no wind! So we definitely got warm! 


Then on friday we were supposed to have gone up to Edinburgh. Well, that plan changed dramatically. After we came home from TTB I started to shiver and was not able to warm myself up. I was lying in my bed fully clothed under my duvet and trying to spread some heat into my body. It took me a few hours, paracetamol and a shower to manage that task. I'm aware that I had high fever, yes. So the next day was a bed day for me with a throat infection (halsfluss), but I did have to go out of the bed to the hospital to get some antibiotics. It was pretty nasty the whole thing! But, I'm fully recovered now and will finish the eating the pills on friday. Yes!
Sunday to monday was spend in Edinburgh with Sebastian walking around and eating. The weather was fenomenal! Around 15-20 degrees and sun, so basically summer. It will go back to being a bit colder though, but as long as the sun is there I'm fine. And now I'm back to working again which is nice. Don't like being off to long.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar