torsdag 23 april 2015

WHERE DID THE WEEK GO?

I can't believe it's weekend for me already again since it feels like it's tuesday. I'm ofc happy that it's weekend but I wouldn't mind it being in the middle of the week as well, cause then I wouldn't have to think as much as I feel like I will do this weekend. I'm in my "thinking mode" and have been since last weekend, I'm quite over it to be honest. To think to much is not something I'm to fond of, but sadly do way to much. I can't help myself. Every woman out there will know what I'm talking about.
Other then that I'm quite happy that it's weekend. It will be nice to be able to sleep as long as possible in the morning.
This morning I woke up and was dead certain that I had over sleept. So I sit up and put the blind up (and blind myself at the same time..). I take up my phone to look at what time it is and I realise that it's 6:20 am. 6:20!!! I put the blind down and go back to sleep. That was really nice. But I'm very glad I don't have to worry about that tomorrow morning. Or for the next three mornings for that matter. Tomorrow I'm going to sleep for a looong time.

This week has been really warm and all summery. It's been fantastic! I was out today for a few hours in the sun reading my book and falling asleep on the picknik blanket. That was really nice. Allthough maybe not to nice for my pale, freckled skin. But I don't think I've burned myself to bad. This weekend is supposed to be rainy and a bit more chilly. But it does give me a reason to stay in my pj:s and in bed all day whitout feeling guilty wasting a nice day.

I'm watching Pirates Of The Caribbean; Worlds End. Everyone who knows me know that I'm devoted to them. I've watched them way to many times and know most of the lines. But it's sooo good! The music is definitely a part of why I've watched them so many times. Hans Zimmer is simply one of the best music composers ever. He and Howard Shore (LOTR).

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar