onsdag 29 april 2015

IIHF! - ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT!

I'VE JUST BOUGHT A TRE KRONOR JERSEY!!! I CAN'T WAIT TILL IT ARRIVES!! I'M SO ECXITED! I chose to buy the one that's a little bit more expensive, but you can put a name and number on the back. So on mine it says 'SWEDEN' and '19'. My lucky number. I've been wanting to buy one for so long and FINALLY I did it. Feels so good! 

And people it's only two days left to the World Championship! Two days people! Sweden is going to play their first game on friday against Czech Republic at 7:15pm (UK time). You better watch it 'cause it's going to be good! I really can't wait for it to start!! 

To be honest, it's a bit weird that I'm a hockey fan. No one in my family are huge fans and not many of my friends either. (But that means that I can convert them, hehe.) So I don't really know where this fandom comes from. But I don't care. I LOVE HOCKEY anyway.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar