onsdag 15 april 2015

I'LL BE STAYING LONGER

I've decided to stay longer here in Scotland. The plan was that I would stay till july-ish but since me and the family are content with eachother (I would say more than content) we both wanted me to stay longer. It took me some time to decide. Which is good then I know I'm not rushing it to it like I always seem to do. So since monday it's been decided. I'm really happy with staying longer and knowing that I'll spend one or two weeks in Sweden in the summer and hopefully a whole week in Finland, finally seeing Anni again. It's been over 8 months since I said goodbye to her and I still miss her as much as I did when I dropped her off at the airport.
This summer is going to be really good. I've not looked forward so much to a summer in a very long time. Like whole heartly looked forward to a summer. I think last time was maybe in 2009? So yeah, I'm quite excited for the summer to come! The first summer I'll be off 2-3 weeks in a row and be able to decide whatever I want to do!

Here are some pictures from the summer 2013 right before I left for the State. It will be nice to be home, without working, in the summer again for a little while.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar