onsdag 1 april 2015

TYPICAL SCOTTISH WEATHER

Yesterday I had the most typical Scottish weather since I arrived. I've not seen anything like it.

  • It was windy
  • It was raining
  • It was sleet
  • It was snowing
  • It was hailing
  • It was sunny
  • It was cloudy
  • It was warm 
  • It was cold
All of this in just one day. All of it lasted for about 10 minutes each and then it started all over again. What a day. But when I think about it I found it pretty charming in some way. 
Also I went for a walk with a friend from church and then afterwards I told her I've always been thinking about making scones but never have and she told me that we could do it if I wanted to, still had a little time before I was to pick up Anita. So off we went and I have now for the first time made scones and they were really good! And also supereasy to make! So I'm definitely doing that again! Looking forward to eating some later on with Sebastian. Yes, my brother arrived yesterday and we're going to make some plans today about his time here. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar