torsdag 16 oktober 2014

GIOVANNA FLETCHER

Giovanna Fletcher. 

This woman really knows how to write. She catches you quickly after just a few pages. Her books are very coozy and not to predictable. What I mean with that is that you can predict a few things but she also knows how to surprise you. It really is one of thoose authors that knows what the readers wants and manage to give them what they want. She is also doing vloggs on youtube, under the name of Giovannasworld. It's always a blast watching them 'cause she is funny and has a lot of humor.. If I ever were to meet her that would be the best!


I only, sadly, have the first book, Billy and Me. But I'm so planning on getting the other ones as well. The latest book of her, Christmas with Billy and Me, is coming out soon! Looking forward to read it and but the book in my nonexisting shelf. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar