fredag 24 oktober 2014

REUNION

So here I am again.
Today I was supposed to work but after beeing sick I'm home instead. Later this afternoon I will take the bus to my cousin 'cause tomorrow it's time for a test for Univeristy. I'm not applaying for univeristy but it's always good to have done the test. In swedish it's called högskoleprov. It's kind of a special test, so not a regular one. And it also works a bit differently.

But however today I have been looking through my computer of pictures of me and Anni (for you that don't know who she is, she's my finnish friend who were in United States with me). It's not been to hard to find pictures, 'cause there's a lot! Like a lot, a lot. It's been a bit heartbreaking watching through them but also I've been laughing so hard 'cause were not like normal people togheter. In fact, were never like normal people, not even apart. I have never ever known anyone like her and she is THE weirdest and funniest friend I have. Here's a picture of the first concert we went to together. What a day! Miss her so much but we're hoping for a reunion in january!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar