söndag 19 oktober 2014

TWO MONTHS AND I WANT CHRISTMAS



My Christmas spirit is on top today! I seriously can't wait for Christmas to come! Mom is not fond of me putting up the advent candlestick, that I found in the storage today, but, mohaha, I love it and I am soon on my way to buy ginger thins to lift my christmas spririt to the next level.
As you can see above I have put a few more books on my piano, my current shelf. I got a book last week, The Fault In Our Stars, in swedish and since I already have that one, but in english, she gave me the receipt to change the book. I decided to find another one of John Green, Paper Towns. When I got to the store yesterday with my brother I found it pretty quickly and also another one by him, An Abundance Of Katherines, and decided pretty easily to take that one too. I don't really know what it's about, but since it's by John Green I expect it to be good.



This is where I have been spending most of my day. My "book shelf" (a few books missing that are in boxes and at my grandparents house), my tea, choclate, christmas music, advent candlestick and my piano as my desk (since I don't have an actuall desk right now)! My mood has been joined by the pouring rain outside. So it has been on of thoose days when you just enjoy beeing inside and can't imagine anything better to do with your time. And as I said before I am soon to eat my ginger thins dipped in milk.
I have a lot of people telling me it's to early for christmas music, but guys, it's only two months and a few days till christmas. TWO MONTHS! That's nothing, so I feel like I have the right to listen to it more seriously now.

Speaking of two months. It's exactly two months ago since I left Dullas Airport in Virgina to go home. The time really does fly and it scares me a bit and at the same time I love it. Can't wait to see what the last two and a half months of this year has to offer. Really looking forward to it!

Also I found today, while I was searching for my graduation box in the storage, a bag with books that I used to read when I was little. I got so nostalgic that I had to take them as well with me and they're so going up in my shelf, when I have one!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar