fredag 17 oktober 2014

THE BEAUTY OF ENGLISH

As you probably noticed, in the first post, i wrote both in swedish and english. I will sometimes write just in swedish, sometimes just in english and if I have the time and energy I'll write in both. This 'cause I really enjoy both speaking and writing in English. I'm bad in both so why not just write in english, it's good practice.

I really, really enjoy speaking english. I miss speaking it. Everyday i expanded my vocabulary and I felt good about it. I would probably describe it as an inner satisfaction that I finally reached. I am now good at something that I never really considered myself good at. I admit, without hesitation, that I do not speak grammatically correct im any ways.

All my years in school I never wanted to have english lessons. I always liked english but there were so many of my classmates that were so good that I, unfortunately, felt much worse and insecure at my own skills.

Thank God, that thoose days seems to be over. Now I can enjoy it instead!



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar