måndag 20 oktober 2014

HOW WELL DO WE FIT IN THE BOX?


My beautiful, beatiful cousin. Love her so much and I am so fortunate to have had the opportunity to live with her for 3 years. She really is something extraordinary! I wish everyone has someone like her in their lives!
I remember this day so well! It was a friday after school and I was going away for the weekend and had little time to go and see her and we just started goofing of as usual. She has this boxes in her room that she fills with stuff and out of nowhere we just took it out and started making funny faces and tried so hard to fit into this boxes. It was hilarious and we had such a good time. 
Yesterday I decided to text her and ask if I could come and visit, I'm not working tomorrow, and she answered that it would be lovely! So right now I'm on my way to spend the night with her. She makes me so happy! 




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar